Mikes Mess old time radio marathon presents - Baseballs Greatest Hits -baseball games from years gone by

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:06:45 -0700

Hi all

This will be a short one but we will be playing baseball games from years
gone by.  We have gathered bassball games from the 30s to the 60s.  Some
world series and other games.  These are not all complete but it will be
interesting to hear how baseball games sounded in these years.  This can be
heard tonight from 7:00PM until Monday 7:00PM PDT.  To hear these games go
to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the listen live link.  If
you want to write me drop me an email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  So join me for classic games from the 30s
to the 60s and enjoy.  Sorry f or such a short note but I hope you enjoy
listening to the games and enjoy

Bye for now