Mikes Mess tonight on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:46:37 -0700

HI all

    Well it is Thursday night and I am anxious to spend 2 hours with you and
play those old Country and Oldies (country from 1944 to 1975 and oldies from
1950 to 1975.) in a show I gladly call Mikes Mess

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.)  I will spend 2 hours playing the rare and not so rare songs that were
played on the radio when they were new.  Unlike most oldies radio stations we
cover more oldies and country than you can shake a stick at.

    To hear this show to go http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick the listen
Now link.  During the show I will take your request at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I know you will be satisfied.  So come and join me for 2 hours of great
music and most of all enjoy

bye for now