Mikes Mess tonight on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:39:53 -0700

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join me for 2 hours of musical memories on a show I
call Mikes Mess.  This show is heard on Bill Spark's The Legend, which you can
hear by going to http://www.billsparks.org and find the direct link for The
Legend, and pick the player that fits your needs.

    This is a show where I pull out all the music I have on my pc, Rock N Roll,
Rhythm N Blues, and Country and put them all together and for 2 ours play as
much of this as I can.

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT.  (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.)  If you wish to make a request anytime before and during the show drop me
an email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will be glad to play what you want to
hear.  So come and join me for 2 hours of great music and most of all
ENJOY!!!!!!