Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1969 on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:46:47 -0700

Hi all

                Mike G here inviting you to join me for Mike G Remembers songs
from this week in 1969.  This is the year we landed on the moon, Woodstock, and
the music we heard during this year in 1969.  This show is a 3 hour look at the
songs heard on radio during this week in 1969.  We gathered all the songs in
the billboard chart ending August 2nd 1969.  We have the ready for you to
request and listen to.

                This show will be heard tonight on the world wide legend.  It
starts at 8:00PM until 11:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 2:00AM EDT.)  You can
hear it by going to http://www.legend-oldies.com.  Click the Listen Live link
and pick the player that fits your fancy.  I will also take request for this 3
hour special, I know you are probably saying I do not know the songs from this
week in 1969.  No problem.  Just go to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and
you will find them.  There is a link to send me an email in the page so you
have your chance to do this.  The email is request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  We even have
a phone number to use to make your request.  It is (206) 426-5469.  This is not
a toll free number but if you have unlimited long distance it should be no
problem.

            So come and join me for 3 hours of the songs heard on the radio
this week in 1969, and most of all enjoy