Max's 14 oclock is starting later!!! Tune in soon!

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:34:39 -0400

Hey folks My show will be airing on at 8 P.M.!!! I've had problems with the
Internet connection.! I had said originally on this list I'd be starting at 7
P.M.! I've changed it to 8 P.M. eastern and anticipate a fun 3 hour stint of
science fiction stories!

Tune in on the following link!

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4488431

There should be a listen live link somewhere on the page! Good Luck!!!

Starting at  8 P.M. you'll hear the following stories from         Mark
Nelson's Scipod Cast!!

First its, Tom Godwyn - The Nothing Equation, followed by a 2 hour tale of
excitement about a Space captain dealing with mutiny in the tale called
Greylorn, By Keith Laumer!!!
Here is a little blurb about the book!

Earth is threatened with destruction by a deadly alien plague. The planet's
only hope: Get help from the long-lost Omega Colony, somewhere in space. The
fate of the Earth is in the hands of Lieutenant Commander Greylorn in charge of
the search for Omega, and every decision he will make during Man's first
contact with an alien race. (Summary by Mark Nelson)

 Then its even more neat short stories!  Tune in! And find out more!!!!! At
8P.M.!

Peace out!