Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1964 on the World Wide Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:38:23 -0700

Hello all

Mike G here inviting you to join me on Thursday evening October 3 from 8:00PM
to 11:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 2:00PM EDT) for 3 hours of great memories as
we play the songs that charted the billboard charts ending October 3rd 1964.
This is a show where we gather all 100 songs from the chart of that week and
present as many of them as we can in 3 hours.

This show is heard on the world wide legend (http://www.legend-oldies.com.)
Just go to the pace and pick the listen live link and hear it on the player
that fits your needs.  Why the show is playing (or even before the show) make a
request.  OK I know what you are saying to yourself, hey bozo I don't know the
songs from this week in 1964 well no problem just go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and the list of all songs are there.  So go
through the list and find a song to request.  There is even a link that will
open your email and you can do it from there.  The email address is
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  So come and join me for 3 hours of musical memories and
enjoy

Bye for now