Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1964 on the World Wide Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:26:02 -0800

HI all

                This is Michael G inviting you to join me for 2 hours of the
songs from this week in 1964.  If you are fir miler with this part of 1964 we
have not heard of the Beatles yet, and as you will see tonight the music is
different than you expected.  We will visit this year again in July and show
you how much it has changed, but for now we will have a 3 hour special playing
the songs you might have heard on the radio this week in 1964.

                This show is heard tonight from 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST, (That's
11:00PM to 2:00AM EST.)  You can hear this show by going to
http://www.legend-oldies.com.  I will also be taking request for the songs from
this week in 1964, you may say "I don't remember what songs were out this week"
well we solved that problem also.  Just go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and you will see the list of songs and pick
the one you write and drop it in my email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  That is
all there is to it.

                So come and join me and remember the songs played on radio
during this week in 1964 and most of all enjoy.