RE: Jaspers line in plug inTest please ignore.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:36:00 +1000

-----Original Message-----
From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2007 8:30 AM
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaspers line in plug in

Ok, i have  my broadcasting set up like this
1. octimax loads first
then the sam encoders load next.
these are the only two things i have loading.
using jaspers line in plug in and one instance of winamp.
so now how can i get the feedback/echoing to stop but so i can still hear
the music i am playing?