It's An Upbeat Beginning To November On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:15:42 -0600

Hi All!
Welcome to November 2008!
The first invasion show of this month is going to feature some awesome music
that is upbeat, fun to dance to in some cases, and will get you reved up for
the week ahead!
Between the pop, country, rock, oldies and more you'll hear tonight, tonight's
invasion is sure to have you dancing, singing, or both with the speakers turned
up!
So to join in tonight's fun, tune in tonight beginning at 8 PM central!
Want to interact with me? No problem.
I can be reached by email or msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song, you can call in by dialing
1-516-874-5071
to be connected live with me on the air!
So turn up those speakers, save this email, and at 8 PM central, join in the
fun by visiting
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion