Heather Hutchison Appears Tonight On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:32:09 -0500

Hi All!
The first Phoenix Radio show of April should be an interesting one on The Djd
Invasion. We've got a new music spotlight hot off the press from Linkin Park's
new album, plus our usual variety of tunes, and to top it off, we've got a
short but informative interview with an 18-year-old Canadian singer named
Heather Hutchison. More can be found out about Heather by visiting
http://www.heather-hutchison.com
And to listen to tonight's show, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, browse
on over to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
This should be a cool show, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
******
If you're tired of hearing the same songs on your radio, and want a program
where you can hear all styles of music from all time periods and of all types,
check out the home of The Djd Invasion Audio Network, where you can get all of
this great programming, and so many more surprises! You won't be disappointed
in the presentations, so check us out on the web by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
or call the audio network by telephone at
1-641-985-5700
and enter in access code
7934929
Check out The Djd Invasion Audio Network, for you won't be disappointed!