Fwd: adding to bookmarks

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:45:40 -0700

Hi Gang again,

I'm not trying to be a nuisance, but I've sent this message out twice and received no answers. Is this too simple of a question for this group? Is there a less advanced group that I could get hooked up with instead of pestering you guys? I'm really just trying to add stations to my winamp bookmarks. While listening to the station I press alt i but nothing happens. Could somebody guide me to some group for beginners?
Thanks.

Bud

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:20:50 -0700
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: adding to bookmarks

Hi Gang,

Hope you're not getting tired of me with my little problems, but I still can't seem to add a station to my bookmarks. Wonder what I am doing wrong. I go to a station and while it's playing I press alt I. Is there something else I should be doing? Then I go back to my bookmarks and it's not there. Sorry 'bout my ineptness but I'd sure like to get it working.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California