Re: File Menu and internet streams

  • From: "VaShaun Jones" <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:35:35 -0400

It is a downloaded podcast usually so how do I tell? It just says "download now" ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:12 PM
Subject: File Menu and internet streams

hi,
you wrote
OK I am going to test you guys. This is my first Winamp question so be nice. How do I configure my file menu to be normal instead of
it only being assessable only through pressing the ALT key.

because winamp doesn't have a file menu or top menu.

Next question is why is it that I can hit download now and if I set Windows media player to play my internet streams it plays immediately without having to download but when I set Winamp to do the same it asks me to open or save the file?

what file is that? is it *.m3u or *.pls?

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology