Re: Creating Bookmarks

  • From: George and Pamela Dominguez <geodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:11:15 -0400

Thank you!  I read that post and thought:  "You are assuming the person is a
jaws user!"  I notice jaws users seem to do that, and then we have to write
back and say "Yes, but how do you do it in windows eyes?" and you will
generally get this "duh!  I don't know." kind of response like a blank stare
in email.  Pam.