A Possible Special Guest And More Tonight On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:39:04 -0500

Hi!
Pop music, both old school and new, go head to head with some country greats on
tonight's Djd Invasion, which begins at 9 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.
It's also possible that we'll be getting a special guest appearance from my
sister Beth to sing a favorite of her's from the Rascal Flats.
One thing is for sure..And that is, that we'll be taking your requests
throughout the show by email or msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
So save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
to get directly connected to the ACB Radio Interactive servers. If that link
doesn't work, then go to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
to listen.
Hope to see you all there!