[win2kforum] Re: screen resolution by user profile?

  • From: "Mauro Dionisi" <mhdion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 11:09:05 -0300

If AD means Active Directory, NO. I need that screen resolution depends from
the user on a only win2k machine that works on my home, alone, no networks,
just this simple machine.

My troubles began when I changed from win9x to win2k, because I work on
1024x768 and my brothers does it on 800x600. In win9x, user had his own
screen resolution, and when I closed sessions and started with another name,
the screen resolution was the last used by this user.

Why this can't be the same on win2k?