[win2kforum] help

  • From: "madhu" <madhuj4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:56:17 +0530

I am sys admin in a company
my manager has asked me to create a  account usining imap folder,well all that
I have done and is workining fine but I am facining a problem
what ever is sent through the imap account the sentitems is coming and sitting
in a pop3 account is there any way to avoid this
if yes please let me know.
 And other problem I am facing is in Microsoft outlook express I am not able
send message usining the imap account .the message goes through

the pop3 account
rgds
madhu