[wiaattorneys] WIA Attorney Workgroup Annual Meeting

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:06:21 -0500

Dear All:  The Annual Meeting of the WIA Attorney Workgroup will take place at
The Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, 163 East Walton Place, Chicago from May
31-June 2, 2006.  Attached is a Meeting Notice containing further details with
regard to registration and cost.

The Agenda Committee is developing a tentative agenda for the meeting which
will be sent out to all of you as soon as it is available.  If anyone has an
interest in working with the Committee or a topic to recommend for discussion
during the meeting, please let me know.

We look forward to another great meeting and hope you will be able to join us.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.  Maria