[wiaattorneys] Annual Meeting; Game at Wrigley Field

  • From: "maria colavito" <mcolavit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:39:14 -0400

Dear All:  It has become a tradition for a group of us attending the WIA
Attorney Workgroup annual meeting to take in a baseball game together.  This
year we are hoping to attend a game at Wrigley Field.  Obtaining a large group
of seats together will be very difficult but we'll see what we can do.  Anyone
who is attending and wants to join us for this outing must let me know no later
than tomorrow, April 13th. Please let me know the number of tickets you need.

Also, please let me know if you would be able to make a game on Tuesday night
or Wednesday night or either.  Games begin at 7pm and the most expensive
tickets are $41.  We would try to get the best available seats. Thanks very
much!  Maria

PS:  The Cubs are playing the Reds.