[WIA-COP] Parole Hearing

  • From: COP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <COPList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:03:14 -0500

Hi everyone,
I wrote you a few months ago to tell you of the upcoming Parole hearing for my
offender. The hearing was supposed to be this month. I have found out that it
is temporarily set for February 17th. If you have not written a letter
requesting he be denied parole, and would like to, here is the information.
When I went to meet with a Commissioner, there were already many letters in the
file. I thank all of you who have already written. It isn’t just for me, it is
to keep this man out of our community for as long as we can.

Letter written to:

David R. Blumberg, Chairman

Re: Morrice Smith DOC#314168

Mailing address: