[whitmanpta] Holmes Elementary - Spring Fling Invite

  • From: "Celeste Ozaki" <cbobryk-pta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:01:23 -0700

Dear Whitman Family and Friends,

Holmes Elementary has extended an invitation to area schools to setup a
booth at their Spring Fling on May 14.  Due to prior engagements, majority
of the Whitman PTA Board is not available to attend.  However, I wanted to
see if there is anyone interested in representing Whitman.   Attach is the
invite which has details about the event.  If you are interested or would
like more information, please contact me.

Thank you,

Celeste

Celeste Bobryk-Ozaki

President