[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 9/6/14

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:36:34 -0400

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522?ref=bookmarks

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 9/6/14

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Name - Album

Pad Anthony - Know Thyself - Earth A Run Red Riddim

Louie Culture - Legalize - New 80's Dancehall Riddim

Geraldo Pino & The Heartbeats - Power To The People - Heavy Heavy Heavy

Roaring Lion - Mary Ann - Sacred 78's

Beenie Man - Truck Load - Truck Load

Exco Levi - Dutchie Wah Food - Top Of The Hundred Riddim

Jimmy Radway & The Fe Me Time All Stars - Hell And Sorrow - Dub I

Lee Van Cleef - Gone Water Gone - Greensleeves 12 Inch Rulers-Linval
Thompson

Aswad - If I Was - Reggae Warriors

Ijahman Levi - Africa - Africa

Wailing Souls - Things And Time - At Channel One

Roland Alphonso - Jah Shakey - Something Special: Ska Hot Shots

Back To Base f. Benjamin Zephaniah - The President Is Dead Again - Heading
For The

Door

Linton Kwesi Johnson - Loraine - Bass Culture

Bunny Wailer & Sister Carol - Dancing Shoes - Combination Vol.1

Moses Charles - Danger - Chutney 2014

Augustus Pablo - Revolution Dub - Africa Must Be Free And Africa Dub

Adventerous - Smell What I'm Smokin - Promo

Gappy Ranks - President - Crunch Time Riddim

Freddie McGregor - Walls Of Jericho - Mr McGregor

Hugh Masekela - Coal Train (Live Version) - African Breeze

U Roy - Africa For The Africans - Natty Rebel - Extra Version

Big Youth - Dread High Ranking - Natty Universal Dread

Ini Kamoze - World A Music - Trojan Presents: Dancehall - 40 Sound System

Favourites

Third World - Everything I Own - Under The Magic Sun

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Waiting In Vain - Legend

Thomas Mapfumo & The Blacks Unlimited - Shabeen - Music

King Tubby & Friends - Beat Them in Dub - Dub Like Dirt

Anuhea f. Christopher Martin - Higher Than The Clouds - Promo

Screechy Dan - Raise Your Glass (Fi Di Working Class) - Take It Easy Riddim

Toyan & Errol Scorcher - Natty Roots - Don Mais Presents Roots Tradition
From The

Vineyard

Boukman Eksperyans - Ti Pa Ti Pa - Kanaval Rasin-Vodou Adjae

Alton Ellis - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) - Treasure Isle Presents

Original Reggae 1966-1973

Rominal - Murder - Father & Sons

Steel Pulse - Reggae Fever - Caught You

Maxi Priest - Stand Up And Fight - You're Safe

Eddy Grant - Living on the Frontline - Walking On Sunshine The Very Best Of
Eddy Grant

Jah Shaka f. Johnny Clarke - Blood Dunza Dub - Praise Jah Dub (Dub Salute 7)

Jah Mason - Take Me Where - Flute Riddim

Chuck Fenda - God Answer Prayer - Love & Emotions Riddim

Don Drummond - Cool Smoke - Best of Don Drummond

Fela Kuti & Africa 70 - VIP (Part 2 Live In Berlin) - Finding Fela: Original

Motion Picture Soundtrack

Ras Michael - I'm a Man Just Like You - Know Now

Peter Tosh - I'm The Toughest (Long Version) - Bush Doctor

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Westcott Radio