[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 9/20/14

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:05:32 -0400

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522?ref=bookmarks

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 9/20/14

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Horace Andy & Lone Ranger - Be Good - Get Ready Riddim

Big Youth - Cast Thy Bread - Naya Sound System

Orlando Julius with The Heliocentrics - Love Thy Neighbour - Jaiyede Afro

Destra Garcia - In The Band - Vibezy Riddim

Notis & Iba Mahr f. Tarrus Riley - Diamond Sox (Remix) - CDS

Vybz Kartel f. Buju Banton & Lil Jon - Make Di Star Shine (Slackaz Remix) -
CDS

Kein Hass Da - I and I Survive (Dubmatix Remix) - Bad Brains In Dub

Augustus Pablo - Classical Illusion (12 Inch version) - Born to Dub You

Aswad - Not Guilty - Hulet

Stuart Wilson - Leroy Can't Be Wrong - Promo

Midnite - Stand The Test - Ina Culcha

Jacob Miller f. Luciano - Forward Jah Jah Children (Remix) - Chapter A Day

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Could You Be Loved - Legend

Cherezade - Mi Universo - Caribe y Flamenquito 2014

Sly & Robbie + Groucho Smykle - Satan Fall - SoundCloud

Pressure - Freedom Fighters - Africa Redemption

Stick Figure f. Collie Buddz - Smokin' Love  - Music Unites - Healing of a
Nation

I-Roy - Double Warning - Don't Check Me With No Lightweight Stuff

S. E. Rogie - Kpindigbee (Morning, Noon and Night) - Dead Men Don't Smoke

Marijuana

Ernest Ranglin - Stop That Train - Memories Of Barber Mack

Bunny Rugs - Be Thankful - Champion Sound Vol. 1

Dennis Bovell - Ehying - Brain Damage

C Sharp - Book Of Rules - The Invitation

Peter Tosh - Not Gonna Give It Up (1982 - Boulder -  Colorado) - Honorary
Citizen

Hugh Masekela - Grazing In The Grass - Billboard Top 100 Of 1968

Joe Gibbs & The Professionals - Worrier - African Dub - Chapters 1 & 2

Sadiki & AJ Brown - Party Tun Up - Sea Of Love Riddim Vol.1

Gyptian - Light Is Life - No More War Riddim

Marcia Griffiths - It's Too Late - Play Me Sweet & Nice

Kes The Band - Endless Summer (DJ Crown Prince x Lemy Currey Remix) - Promo

Macka B - Who Are the Terrorist? - Buppie Culture

Yellowman - Mister Chin - Mister Yellowman

Lloyd Parks - Mafia - Champion Sound Vol.2

Arthur Louis f. Eric Clapton - Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Knockin' On
Heaven's

Door

Shal Marshall - Wild Out - Flash Drive Riddim

Young Warrior - The Ark of Dub - Young Warrior Presents Dub Box

Sophia Squire - Too Many Chance - Oxygen Riddim

Kimanda - You Got Me - Mellow Moods Riddim

Barry Brown - Step It Up - Let's Go To The Blues

El Rego Et Ses Commandos - E Nan Mian Nuku - Legends Of Benin

Ijahman Levi - Mandela - Live In Nostang

Devon Russell - Jah Hold the Key - Studio One Roots 2

Bunny Wailer - Rebel Music - Time Will Tell

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Westcott Radio