[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 8/20/11

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:16:44 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 8/20/11

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Big Youth - London Burning - Promo

Sugar Minott - Jah Is On My Mind - All About Jah

Fela - Let's Start - Fela with Ginger Baker Live

Shurwayne Winchester - Harder Wukk - Promo

Taddy P / Shaggy / Red Fox / Chevaughn - Lets Get It Started - Promo

Sizzla & Fame - Don't Let Go - Promo

Linval Thompson - The Crushing of the Storm Troopers - Trojan Foundation Dub

The Wailing Souls - Row Fisherman - The Wailing Souls

Glen Washington - Rockers Nu Crackers - Most Wanted

Prezident Brown - Own Rebel - Promo

Sanchez - Love TKO - Love You More

The Congos - Heaven Rejoice - Cock Mouth Kill Cock

Peter Tosh - Hammer - Equal Rights Legacy Edition

Errol T - Spider Man Dub - David Rodigan's Dubwize Shower

Alison Hinds - Soca Queen - CDS

Pressure - Jah Jah Never Let I Down - Fire Flies Riddim

Laden - People Tings - Bad Acid Riddim

Hezron - Top Ten - We Remember Gregory Isaacs

Gregory Isaacs - Dread Locks Love Affair - The Sensational Extra Classics

Super Diamono - Indu Wade - Senegal Musical Echo

John Holt - Riding For A Fall - Stick By Me

The Soul Brothers - Lawman - Hot Shot

Freddie McGregor - A House is Not a Home - Memories

Bunny Wailer - Moses Children - Protest

Impact Allstars - Soulful Dub - Java Java Java Java

Selou Bembeya Diabate - Diamond Fingers - Guitar Fo

Perfect Giddimani - Slave Driver (Livicated to Peter Tosh) - Back For The
First Time

Cecile - Gwan Live Life - Jamaicanization

Cocoa Tea & Ninjaman - This Girl is Mine - Sweet Love

Shayna Dread - Don't Fight The Youth - Promo

Causion - Little Secrets - Promo

Crossovah - Test Di Foundation - Promo

Lee Perry - Papa Was A Rolling Stone - At The Jazz Cafe

U Brown - Starsky & Hutch - Superstar

Yabby You & U Roy - I'm A Rasta Man - The Reggae Years

Augustus Pablo - Skateland Rock - This is Augustus Pablo

Toya & Beenie Man - One Man Girl - Promo

Luciano - If You're Not Watching - Taxi & One Pop Studio Riddims

Destra - Breaking Away - Promo

Leroy Smart - Thief in the Night - Too Much Grudgefulness

Prince Far I - When Jah Ready You Got to Move - Free From Sin

Vusi Mahlasela - Korodi - Say Africa

Devon Russell & Nina Soul - Sometime - The History of Tamoki Wambesi

Vivian Jones - Let's Go To Jamaica - 7 Inch

Bob Marley - Jamming (Long Version) - Exodus Deluxe Edition