[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 8/13/11 - Selassie I Show

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:50:21 -0400

This was supposed to air on 7/23 but the station was down and didn't get
back on until 8/13.  Hopefully we will stay on the air now

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 8/13/11

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Bob Marley - War / No More Trouble (Live) - Exodus Deluxe Edition

The Mystic Revelation of Rastafari - Narration - Grounation

Junior Byles - Beat Down Babylon - Beat Down Babylon

Fantan Mojah - Hail The King - From Dubplate to Download

Garnet Silk - Lionheart - Reggae Max

Lucky Dube - Back to My Roots - Slave

Willie Williams - Armagideon Time - Full Up

Ras Michael - New Name - Kibir-Am-Lak

Aswad - Oh Jah - Not Satisfied

Dennis Brown - The Promised Land - Love & Hate

Desmond Young - Warning - Keep The Pressure Down

Good Morning Jah - Rita Marley - Who Feels It Knows It

The Abyssinians - Satta-A-Massagana - Forward On To Zion

Ijahman - Jah Heavy Load - Haile I Hymn

Burning Spear - African Postman - Hail H.I.M.

The Ethiopians - No Baptism - The Ethiopians

Gregory Isaacs - Sweeter The Victory - The Early Years

Buju Banton - How The World A Run - Mr Mention

Bob Andy - No Video - Freely

Luciano - Messenger - Messenger

Freddie McGregor - Africa - Now

Peter Tosh - Jah Man Inna Jamdung - Equal Rights Legacy Edition

The Heptones - Cool Rasta - Cool Rasta

Max Romeo - Fari Captain of My Ship - Fari Captain of My Ship

Marcia Griffiths - Steppin' Out of Babylon - Steppin'

Benjamin Zephaniah - Rasta - Rasta

Misty in Roots - Cry Out For Peace - 12 Inch

Soul Power and Sound - Yard Music - The Right Procedure

Prince Jazzbo - In Jah Jah Name - Get Tonight Brother

Mutabaruka - Outcry - Outcry

Black Uhuru - I Love King Selassie - Black Sounds of Freedom

Sylford Walker - Burn Babylon - Trojan Roots Box

Pablo Moses - The Confession of a Rastaman - The Confession of a Rastaman

Culture - They Never Love in This Time - Cumbolo

Third World - Jah Glory - 96 Degrees in the Shade

Steel Pulse - Jah Pickney - R.A.R. - Tribute to The Martyrs

Sizzla - Jah Love - Ghetto Youth-Ology

Jacob Miller - Mixed Up Moods - Mixed Up Moods

The Congos - Ark of the Covenant - Heart of The Congos

Big Youth - Jah Jah Love Them - Natty Universal Dread

Bunny Wailer - Disarmament - World Peace