[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 1/9/10

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:27:45 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 1/9/10

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- Source

Bunny Wailer -- Don't Touch The President -- CDS

The Congos -- Chain Gang -- Back in The Black Ark

Andre Marie Tala -- Koki (Hot Koki) -- Bend Skin Beats

Fay Ann Lyons & Bunji Garlin -- Call Me -- CDS

Lutan Fyah -- Falling For You -- Good Look Riddim

Anthony B -- Free Up The General -- Promo

Leroy Sibbles -- Declaration of Dub -- Reggae Hit Bass Lines

Sammy Dread & Lee Van Cliff -- My Princess - Get Up And Skank -- Joe Gibbs
Discomix Showcase 3

Owen Grey -- Natty's Children -- None of Jah-Jah's Children Shall Ever
Suffer

Black Uhuru -- Conviction or a Fine -- Brutal

Tommy McCook -- Everyday Sax -- Blazing Horns / Tenor in Roots

Dennis Brown -- The Prophet Rides Again -- Academy - Live at Brixton

Devon Russell & Cultural Roots -- Something Special -- Something Special

Eddy Grant -- The Youth Tom Tom -- Barefoot Soldier

Elephant Man -- Make It -- Promo

Chezidek -- Music is Love -- Standing Firm Riddim

Fatman Riddim Section -- Lick Chalice -- Wagon of Dub

Joan Baez -- No Woman No Cry -- Honest Lullaby

Tony Allen -- Busybody -- Secret Agent

Bob Marley -- Natural Mystic -- Soul Adventurer

Alton Ellis -- I'll Never Fall in Love Again -- Studio One Showcase 3

Maxi Priest -- Groovin' in the Midnight -- The Best of

Sena & Familyman -- Children of the Ghetto -- Juvenile Delinquent

Johnny Clarke -- Gimmie Back the Black Starliner -- 10 Inch

Beres Hammond & Cutty Ranks -- You Could A Deal -- Sweetness

Houghas Sorowonko -- Enuanom Adofo -- Ghana Special

Ken Boothe -- For A Reason -- Stronga Riddim

Mr Cooper -- Warning -- Promo

Roots Radics -- King Tubby's Moon Dub -- In A Dub Explosion

Prince Hammer -- Natty Fire -- Roots Me Roots

Lord Kitchener -- My Pussin -- Klassic Kitchener 2

Mighty Diamonds & Gregory Isaacs -- Idler's Corner -- Get Ready

Myrna Hague -- Touch Me Baby -- Melody Life

Delroy Wilson -- Suspicion -- Reggae Classics

Luciano -- Heaven Help Us All -- Where There is Life

Mavado -- Hope and Pray -- Strictly the Best 40

Buju Banton -- Time and a Place -- The Ultimate 2009

Rita Jones -- Put Some Wine on Me -- Soca Gold 2009

Jah Shaka -- Inheritance -- Coronation Dub

The Melodians -- Come On Little Girl -- Swing and Dine

Burning Spear -- Little Love Song -- People of the World

Mamadou Doumbia -- Midemi-Mikobie -- African Pearls 5

Me & You -- Rock This Rub-A-Dub -- More Classic Lovers 2

Peter Tosh -- Testify -- No Nuclear War

Barrington Levy -- Wife & Sweetheart -- Live 1982

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen