[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 1/2/10

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:19:55 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 1/2/10

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title ? Source

Barrington Levy -- Runaway -- Love The Life You Live

Johnny Clarke -- Bring It Home To Me -- Don't Trouble Trouble

Angelique Kidjo -- Kelele -- Oyo

Iwer George -- Buck Wild -- CDS

Junior Kelly -- Jah Children -- Jah Children Riddim

Merital f. Vybz Kartel -- My Money (Ha Ha) -- CDS

Jah Shaka -- Chains Broken -- Lion's Share of Dub

Sons of Jah & Ranking Reuben -- Israel -- 12 Inch

LKJ -- Loraine -- Bass Culture

Little John -- Inna De Dance Again -- Mix Up & Blend

Majek Fashek -- Police Brutality -- Prisoner of Conscience

Prince Alla -- City Without Pity -- Only Love Can Conquer

Garnet Silk & Tony Rebel -- Broken Heart -- 7 Inch

Bob Marley -- Roots Rock Reggae -- Rastaman Vibration Deluxe Edition

Black Slate -- Rockers Dub -- Six Plus One

Keisha -- Make Me Happy -- Fully Loaded

Michael Rose -- Hypocrites Warning -- Tonight Riddim

Peetah & Assassin -- Hot A Road -- The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2009

Ninjaman & Gregory Isaacs -- Cowboy Town -- Bounty Hunter

Nerious Joseph -- Ketch A Fire -- Two Riddems Clash

Ekow Alabi -- Accra Jumpin -- Going For Gold

Desi Roots -- Uptown Rebel -- 12 Inch

Lion Youth -- Three Million on the Dole -- 12 Inch

Bunny Wailer -- Let The Children Dance -- Struggle

Kiddus I -- Harder -- Rocking Rebel

Solomon Ilori -- Follow Me To Africa -- African High Life

King Tubby -- King Tubby's Badness -- The Trojan Dub Collection

Pressure -- Perfect Lover -- Promo

Baijie -- Spliff Long -- Promo

The Mighty Spoiler -- Bedbug -- Unspoilt

Fire Facts -- Earth in Turmoil -- 7 Inch

Freddie McGregor -- Beautiful Woman -- Rumours

Omar Perry -- Boom Town -- Can't Stop Us

Don Carlos -- Just Groove With Me -- Laser Beam

Konshens -- Straight Forward -- The Biggest Ragga Dancehall Anthems 2009

Laden -- Running The Place -- Trippple Bounce

Black Czar -- Bamboo Dance -- Panama! 3

Shelly Thunder -- Lethal Weapon -- Penthouse Dancehall Hits 3

Kalo Kawongolo & Seke Molenga -- Masanga -- African Roots From the Black Ark

Blo -- Loving & Caring -- Chapters Steps & Phases

Pinchers -- Crazy -- Pinchers with Pliers

Bobby Kalphat -- Something Special -- 12 Inch

Peter Tosh -- Stepping Razor -- Equal Rights

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM ? 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM ? 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen