[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/3/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:13:06 -0500

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/3/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

The Rolling Stones - Get Up Stand Up - Light The Fuse

Marcia Griffiths & John Holt - When The Lights Are Low - Marica Griffiths &
Friends

Royal Band de Thiès - Cherie Coco - Kadior Demb

Ridiculas - We Ready - Promo

Mad Bwoy & Gregory Isaacs - Rumors - Promo

Buju Banton - Common Sense - Penthouse Showcase 9

Peter Tosh - Bombo Klaat Version - 7 Inch

Freddie McGregor - Natural Collie - 12 Inch

Lloyd Parks - Stop The War Now - Trojan Soulful Reggae Box

Lovindeer - Wild Gilbert - Reggae Golden Jubilee

Bunny Rugs - Just Can't Deny - Promo

Beres Hammond - No Candle Light - CDS

The Mighty Spoiler - Tarzan - Unspoilt

Bebo - Sharpville Massacre - In A Dub Style

Richie Spice - More Love - Soothing Sounds

Tarrus Riley - For Me - Promo

Big Youth - Dreamland Version - Trojan DJ Box

Boy Friday - Version Girl - Trojan Originals Box

Pazy & The Black Hippies - Papa's Black Dog - Wa Ho Ha

Jackie Brown - One Night of Sin - Trojan Jamaican Hits Box

Pat Kelly - Are You Lonesome Tonight - All Shook Up

Charlie Chaplin - Walk With Jah - Trojan Dancehall Roots Box

Count Ossie - Back to Africa Pt. 2 - Trojan Nyabinghi Box

Cocoa Tea - In A Di Red - CDS

Barrington Levy - Let's Do Right - 21 Girls Salute

Bunny Wailer - Rockers (Long Version) - 12 Inch

Koo Nimo - See Wo Nom Me (Tsetse Fly You Suck My Blood) - Highlife Roots
Revival

Fred Locks - Wolf in Dub Clothing - Reggae Legends

Jimmy Riley - Love The Only Way - Cos I'm Black Riddim

Gappy Ranks - Keep It Real - Mellow Vibes Riddim

Patrice Roberts - Permission Granted - Project 5 Riddim

Shenley Duffus - Digging A Ditch - Ska Ba Dip

Lord Creator - Hurry Up - Trojan Ska Box 2

Owen & Leon - How Many Times - Trojan Ska Rarities Box

Stranger & Ken - Revelation - The Rough Guide to Ska

Barry Brown - You Don't Remember - Right Now

Capital Letters - Murdering Style - Vinyard

Half Pint - You Lick Me First - One in A Million

Johnny Clarke - Dunza Dub - Dread A Dub

Fya Empress - Bam Bam Talk - Promo

Tiana - Watch Dem A Watch Me - CDS

Junior Reid - Same Boat - CDS

Yellowman - Santa Claus Never Comes to the Ghetto - Trojan Christmas Box

Lone Ranger - Gunshot Mek Daughter Drop - Riddimentary

Shiyani Ngcobo - Sevelina - The Rough Guide to African Roots Revival

Cedric Brooks - Give Rasta Glory - Im Flash Forward

Bob Marley - Punky Reggae Party - Legend Deluxe Edition