[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 10/20/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:16:10 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 10/20/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

U-Roy & Marcia Griffiths - Love Questions - Pray Fi Di People

Tinga Stewart - Smiling Faces - The Sound Doctor

Amanar - Ténéré - Alghafiat

Fya Empress - Rollin Hard - Stag Riddim

Chris Martin & Agent Sasco - Dial Out - Give Thanks

Tarrus Riley - Cold Girl - Promo

Mad Professor - The Coming of the Obeah Man - Science & The Witchdoctor

Lloyd Parks - I Man A Mafia - 7 Inch

Earth & Stone - Snuffy & Wally - Ring Craft - Dreader Mafia - Joe Gibbs
Discomix 5

Lloyd Parks - I Man Version - 7 Inch

Little Roy - Moving On - Gregory Isaacs Meets Little Roy

Chaka Demus & Pliers - Don't Be Cruel - Trojan Legends Box

Errol Dunkley - This Old Man - Trojan Reggae for Kids Box

Peter Tosh - Feel No Way - Mama Africa

Edwin Yearwood - Pardon Me - V.I.P. Riddim

Prince Far I & The Arabs - Back Weh - Cry Tuff Dub Encounter III

Vybz Kartel - Party Vybz - CDS

Million Stylez - More Spritual - Promo

Sly & Robbie f. Bernard Fowler - Get To This Get To That - 12 Inch

Prince Jazzbo - Story Come to Bump - Ital Corner

Ogun Afrobeat - Mono Economy - The Observer

Prince Hammer - Flash Your Dread - Rastafari Bible

Ijahman - Pauper & The King - Kingfari

Reggae Regular - Portrait of a Bad Man - If Only

Slaves - Mi Love Mi Lover - Greatest Hits

Bob Marley - Smile Jamaica - Songs of Freedom

Arnaldo Antunes, Egdard Scandurra & Toumani Diabaté - Kaira - A Curva Da
Cintura

Augustus Pablo - Rockers Mood - King David's Melody

Tracey Night - Understand - Promo

Mr Vegas - Rise Again - Promo

Matic Horns - Giddion Fighter - Musical Storm

Konshens - Boost Har Up - Dragon Berry Riddim

Jimmy Cliff - Miss Jamaica - Trojan Jamaica Box

Professor - Mind of Man - Throw Down Your Arms

General Trees - Wo Wee - The Younger Horseman

Derrick Morgan - Judge Dread in Court - Trojan Rude Boy Box

Clive & Doreen - What Can I Do - Trojan Rocksteady Rarities

Prince Jammy - Mouth Murdering Dub - Dub Trilogy

Timothy - Bulldog Don't Bite Me - London is the Place for Me

Pam Hall & Freelance - You Are - Promo

Lemonade - Who God Bless - Promo

Lee Van Cliff - Chalice and Spliff - Africa Iron Gate Showcase

Don Carlos & Gold - Travelling So Long - Showdown 3

Mbasela Kunda & William Munyanda - Iuwale-o-iuwale - The African Guitar Box

Horace Andy - Every Tongue Shall Tell - Skylarking

Leroy Smart & Mega Banton - Mr Want All - Just Ragga 4

KC White - Man No Dead - 7 Inch

Bunny Wailer - Armageddon - World Peace