[wedge] Re: holiday dates, meeting, deadline

  • From: "charis robinson" <chazelwazzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:47:51 +0000

6 pm on Tues sounds great...but where Kernow?

wedge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [wedge] holiday dates, meeting, deadline
>Date:Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:18:54 +1000 >>>Hello, >A meeting early next week
sounds like a very good idea, how about >Tuesday evening 6pm? >>I will be
outof town Saturday 13th July - Wednesday 24th July, over >this period I
willbe camping with my father for the first half and >then in Melbourne for
the City State conference for the second half. >>The deadline for Wedge is
the 27th July, I would like to extend this 1 >week to 2nd August. What does
everyone think of this? >I should probably list a few reasons why it is
necessary and why it >will not adversely impact upon Wedge: >- we only have
2weeks from now to work on Wedge before I go away on >holidays, this is not
enough time in itself. >- It should not be a problem for the ed. team as
theydon't want to >launch the site until a few weeks after that. >- It will
allow more time for submissions. >- The deadline has started to be blown out
anyway with recent content >and design delays. >- Time spent during the next
semester on Wedge will be able to be >counted as class time with accedemic
acknowledgement, this may not be >the case with work done during the
holidays(Kellie, please correct me >if I'm wrong). >- We were previously
discussing pushing deadline back anyway in light >of the later launch party
dates. >>>Anyway, let me know your thoughts, I am flexible and open to any
>suggestions / alternatives. >Cheers, >Kernow >

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENAU/c157??PI=44314'