[website-critique] Re: Opt Out of Yahoo's Web Beacon's Bug.

  • From: "Jack Hand" <jackhand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:27:58

Tee,

  If you want spam (which, of course, you don't), just
sign up on Hotmail.  I probably get around 500+ e-mails
daily (Mon-Fri) and around 400+ daily (Saturday-Sunday).
And, about 90-95% are spam.  So, I do mass deletes.

  Just don't open them.  You can tell the ones you want
to delete by the subject line.

       ;-)))