[webproducers] Re: webproducers Digest V5 #38

  • From: laurie kalmanson <laurie_kalmanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 05:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

i've seen people use cerberus for hosted solutions; also rightnow -- don't know
much but the name in either case

  webproducers Digest Tue, 04 Jul 2006 Volume: 05 Issue: 038

In This Issue:
[webproducers] Re: Issue Management Tool.

Subject: [webproducers] Re: Issue Management Tool.
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 05:09:06 -0400
From: "HUGE | Fabio Mastroianni"

Michael,

I will be using the tool for customer support. Ideally, I am looking for a
solution hosted by a third party.

So far, I found JIIRA (Atlassian) very interesting, but unfortunately they
don't provide any hosting service.

Thanks.

--
Fabio