[webproducers] Re: web producer project manager salaries

  • From: Limor Garcia <limorgarcia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for setting this up, Morry.
  Looking fwd to see the results.
  Limor
Amber Darroch <adarroch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Morry,

  I would be very interested in learning the results of the survey. If you
could share these it would be very helpful.

  Thanks,

  Amber
morry  wrote:
  Hi all-
I've set up an anonymous salary survey. This is an informal salary
survey but should be useful to all of us but only if we get as many
people as possible in the filed to fill it out.

Pleaes, please, please take this very short informal salary survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=500142320223

I set this up at the request of a few people after my previous msg
about freelancer salaries. While I wasn't looking for people to post
their own salaries to the list there seemed to be confusion about
this so I hope this anonymous salary survey will help.

Thanks!

Web Producers Organization
www.WebProducers.org

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.