[webproducers] Re: webproducers Digest V4 #26: Discussion Board Questions

  • From: "Tim Slavin (Red House Communications, LLC)" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 0:17 -0500

I recommend you look at these for starters...

BlazeBoard: http://www.woltlab.info/en/produkte.php

MiniBB: http://www.minibb.net

PunBB: http://www.punbb.org

phpBB: http://www.phpbb.com

Also check sourceforge.net and hotscripts.com for others. Your choice will
depend a lot on your tech skills and existing website technology, of course.

Hope this helps...

Tim

http: //www.reachcustomersonline.com