[webproducers] WWWAC list subscription help

  • From: Thomas Walser <tjwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:06:50 -0400

hello,

i was hoping someone on this list, who also subscribed to the wwwac list,
might be able to forward this for me.  i haven't had any luck with sending
the same email to wwwac-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or to one of the list moms over
there.

i seem to be having problems subscribing to the list.  i unsubscribed some
time in june and had similar problems doing that.  when i reply to the ezmlm
program, i get an error message stating the following:

'A message in your Outbox could not be sent using account
"mail.earthlink.net."  The server did not recognize the recipients or the
server refuses to allow you to send mail.

Mail error.  Unknown address.'

could you please tell me what might cause this error?  does it have to do
with my configuration or is it something on the earthlink servers?

i'd appreciate any help.

:: tom

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx