[webproducers] Re: call for templates for scope/proposals/etc.

  • From: "No. 6" <outdoorminer2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this useful link.

Speaking for myself, I've historically found it difficult to use
an industry standard methodology..at least where I've worked.

The project deadlines were too aggressive, the culture didn't
allow for any deviation from existing processes or we simply had
to roll our own.

For ex: 5-phase PM methodolgy usually became 3-phase
methodology, if I was lucky.

morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=====

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx