[webproducers] Re: Site search?

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:17:17 -0500

On Thursday 14 July 2005 08:53 am, Justin Kim wrote:
>         Hey, everyone.  In a little of a bind and could use some
> advice  I'm being asked to recommend a site search solution for a
> client.  This will be for a relatively small brand awareness site
> mainly composed of html pages.

FWIW, FreeLists uses Swish-e http://www.swish-e.org/ and we've been quite
happy with it.  The setup is a little complicated, but the results seem worth
it.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: http://www.nerdarium.com
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.