[webproducers] Re: Project Manager Portfolios?

  • From: live <human.factor.one@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:09:08 -0700

Why not screenshots of crazy ass segments of a project timeline, and
of your gant charts or whatever?
Anything - screen shots of your whiteboard with goal and objectives
being defined. Didn't make one then, but still have the notes? -
replicate one.
Whiteboard shots of you getting a scope set - or a screenshot if you
did in MS Project or whatever.
Etc.
Just thoughts...

On Oct 26, 2009, at 7:48 PM, Clarissa Murphy wrote:

> Hi all, quick question.
>
> As a project manager, I'm in a bit of a loss on how to develop an
> online portfolio of projects I've worked on. My main concern is that
> since I just "managed" the production anddevelopment of the project. I
> can't really put examples of thetimelines and other major parts of the
> job.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions beside just a screenshot of my sites
> with a brief descrip of my involvement (my current method)?
>
> Any insight or links to other PM portfololios is greatly appreciated!
> --=
> Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
>
> Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
>

> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim
> your posts and delete personal information if you do not want them
> in the public web archive.

--=