[webproducers] Re: Project Manager Portfolios?

  • From: Hashim Warren <hashimwarren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:46:06 -0400

I think Florian is right. You need to tell the story of your projects. A
mini case study that still includes screenshots should work.
Hashim

On Oct 26, 2009 11:20 PM, "Florian Fangohr" <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Idea. If it was meaningful you'd really stand out. I have been
frustrated by portfolio sites for PM's who simply take credits for
good art direction.

On top of that copy is going to help you a lot. Team up with a good
copy writer and tell the best product stories, and how you overcame
hurdles.

Anybody who has half a brain and is hiring a PM knows that they have
to dig deeper than pretty.

FF

-
florian fangohr, design

http://fangohr.com

sent from ohphone

On Oct 26, 2009, at 23:09, live <human.factor.one@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Why
not screenshots of cra...

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.