[webproducers] Re: Project Home Pages

  • From: Valerie & Josh McCormack <traveler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:55:41 -0700

Could you elaborate a little more, Ritu? I think I know what you mean,
but just want to make sure.

You could make a website that would a little built in 'intelligence' to
it so it would organize and display project information in a useful,
visually pleasing way consistently. Have a framed page with thumbnails
of images found in the directory on one side, you click on them and they
show in the other frame, for instance. Name an image logo.gif and it
would show up within the design of the page to make the client think
this is especially for them, etc.

Josh

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx