[webproducers] Re: New Adobe Site just Launched

  • From: writerjudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:08:25 -0500

It is nice.  Looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: viv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <viv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 4:55 pm
Subject: [webproducers] Re: New Adobe Site just Launched

Its fabulous.  Really.  Great job.
udos,
Viv

n 2/24/09 1:36 PM, "masterdemiurge@xxxxxxxxxxx"
masterdemiurge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Everyone, please check out the new site I just Produced:
 http://www.adobe.com/brilliant/

 My Company and I are very proud of it and would love to know of any feedback
 you might have.

 Thanks,
 Ken

 page_id=9

 Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

 Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
 and delete personal
 information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

 webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
 e-mail)

-mail)