[webproducers] Needed: Web Project Management Software

  • From: Andrea Jenelle <andreajenelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I'm looking for good project management software that will allow me to enter in
all the steps to a project, assign resources, send email updates, time est.,
etc. ...and also allow for anyone on the team to login and view the status on
the project.

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html