[webproducers] Re: Looking for some help

  • From: Glenn Cherrits <poesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:25:53 -0400

Good ideas, Jax.

nicotine:  I would consider removing the skyscraper background and just
having a solid color. The skyscrapers are distracting. This would be a
fast, easy way to make the sales message clearer.

Marketingdesignsinc has a lot of nifty ideas -- maybe a few too many -
they seem to be making the site sluggish (in Chrome, at least).  Also,
the navigation needs to be reviewed, I got stuck in some blind alleys.

Just my quick thoughts. Good luck with money. It's a crappy time to earn
money in this down economy but it's shaping up to be a great time to get
government money for college. On the great side, you have terrific
domain names. They should help the marketing if the SEO is sound.

For the future's sake,
Glenn
"I'm really kind of an idea man."
www.cherrits.com