[webproducers] Fwd: Re: Web Producer Gig, Contract to Perm, Universal City, CA

  • From: "Sharon Greenfield" <sharongreenfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:30:58 -0700

In case y'all were curious how this all ended up, below for your perusal is
a couple of msgs from our good friend Harley. Thanks all for the amused
emails.
-Sharon

From: Harley Collins <hcollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Subject: You are right
To: sharongreenfield@xxxxxxxxx

Sharon,

Yeah, I did not realize that replying to the one posting would broadcast
that response to everyone on the list and it was a mistake, but we are all
trying to make a living in this 3-legged rat race and my intention is not to
harm anyone or exploit any sort of information only to help people find jobs
with the right companies while trying to make a living for myself which I
realize to a lot of people would be considered a no no.