[webproducers] Re: Creating an online community

  • From: G Barnes <geoffreybarnes.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, solutions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:41:07 -0800

Have you looked @ a ning. network. Have found them to be very handy to set
up online communities. There is also some great software with php like
ZebraDots if you want to set up a single website server with a regular pc
and a static ip as long as the server can be left on 24/7
Geoff
--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your
posts and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public
web archive.

--=