[webproducers] Re: Can anyone recommend good backendinforesources

  • From: "Michael Randazzo" <randazzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:46:23 -0500

In the spirit of putting in a shameless plug; David Sklar, co-author of
O'Reilly's PHP Cookbook, is teaching a PHP Class beginning this Thursday
night (7:40 - 10:00) at The New School

Michael Randazzo
Director
Computer Instruction Center
The New School

>>> lsemel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/29/03 14:25 PM >>>

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672323257/002-6046970-6074436?vi=glance

PHP Developer's Cookbook is a useful resource.

Lee

At 11:06 AM 1/29/2003 -0500, Dennis Yuen wrote:

>WROX's books are a definite. For PHP development, I use only 2 aids:
WROX's