[wdmaudiodev] Re: Mixer problem with capture-only wave device on Windows 2000

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:16:46 +1100

Further on this, I have run my driver on the Windows 2000 checked build with
WinDbg connected, and whenever an application tries to enumerate the mixer
controls the debugger says:

KMXL: Invalid topology persisted or key not found. Rebuilding.

Is there any way I can determine what it is about my topology that Windows
2000 thinks is invalid?

Jeff