[Westchurch Ramblings] Re: Invitation to Sing with the Plainsmen at their Christmas Concert

  • From: Katherine Stewart <k.stewart.nz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:16:08 +1200

Hi Kerri
it has become apparent that it is best for me not to receive emails with
certain key words in them and unfortunatley I had been getting alll the West
press and other discussion type emails , perhaps it is over the top but
probably best to err of the side of care. WOuld you mind doing the legwork
of removing me from the lists. Perhaps I can find another way to keep
intouch. Thank you KAtherine