[waug] Re: Website and other stuff?

  • From: Mark Fraser <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: waug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:46:36 +0000

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 15:15:59 incerti auctoris wrote:

> I could write a php version if you like, but that wouldn't work
> terribly well offline, so I didn't bother for now. Maybe just for
> auto-writing theNOSCRIPT part. This javascript will work for all years
> without adjustment. I have tested on IE, but not FF yet.

The reason I did it as an array for the dates was so that if we either didn't
have a meeting or it wasn't on the 2nd Saturday then I could easily adjust
it.

> I have also found
> that http://www.mfraz.freeserve.co.uk/waug/ or
> indeedhttp://www.mfraz.freeserve.co.uk/
> Does not display for me anymore.

They should still work, however I no longer have access to that site to adjust
as my Freeserve account has been deleted. So, I'm using
http://mfraz74.mysite.orange.co.uk/index.html which is linked from
//www.freelists.org/webpage/waug

Also, please could you turn the sending of HTML messages to this mailing list?

Visit the WAUG website //www.freelists.org/webpage/waug