[waug] Last time on for my RISC PC?

  • From: Mark Fraser <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: waug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:07:27 +0000

Think I might've turned my RISC PC on for the last time this morning, it's in
the loft now. The first time it's been on for quite a while and the only
reason I turned it on today was to convert all the Sprites, ArtWork and Draw
files to something I could use on Linux (PNG & SVG).

It seemed a bit sad putting it up in the loft, but I couldn't see much point
in having it on the desk not being used. At least there are 3 or 4 other RISC
PCs up there to keep it company!!

Hope to see you all at the South West show.

Visit the WAUG website //www.freelists.org/webpage/waug