[WADNet Post] May 16, 2006: Special Posting - NANC Deaf Conference

  • From: WADNet Post Editor <wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wadnetpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:14:08 -0500

SPECIAL POSTING - NANC Deaf Conference
-- Aug 9-12: NANC Deaf Conference
Aug 9-12: NANC Deaf Conference

A NANC conference interpreted into ASL, exclusively for Deaf people

Coming to INDIANAPOLIS...August 9-12, 2006

Counseling and Discipleship Training
Finding Biblical Answers for Yourself & Others

Training Location:
COLLEGE PARK CHURCH
2606 West 96th Street Indianapolis, IN

What is Counseling and Discipleship Training?
A ministry outreach of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors (NANC), an organization that trains biblical counselors and

certifies both counselors and biblical counseling training centers. Come and enjoy a chance to deepen your knowledge of God’s
Word and learn how to use it in personal problem solving. This is an excellent way to sharpen your thinking and ministry skills.

“I would highly recommend NANC for anyone who wants to learn how to help people through counseling. The NANC Conference

is the best place to go to learn counseling skills. I have attended a few conferences in the past and have learned how to be better at
counseling. I like NANC because it has a very good balance of the Biblical scriptures and understanding a person’s problems

better. I believe that the NANC teachers that taught us were highly qualified.”
Dr. Reggie Rempel, President Harvest Deaf Ministries, Inc.

“I strongly encourage Deaf pastor and leader to attend this training conference. I have learned many things from NANC that have
benefited my ministry. My church loves nouthetic counseling and they are very interested in NANC after seeing what I learned and
from the tools I now bring to our church.”
Rev. Kevin Hamilton-Deaf Pastor

For more information, contact:
National Association of Nouthetic Counselors
3600 W. 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-337-9100
info@xxxxxxxx

Registration includes lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday, a training notebook, lectures and refreshments

REGISTER ON-LINE at www.NANC.org
Or send registration form to:
NANC 3600 W. 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268

Name _______________________________________________
Spouse attending ______________________________________
Address _____________________________________________
City ______________________ State _______ Zip __________
Home Phone _________________________________________
Work Phone _________________________________________
E-mail ______________________________________________

Credit Card No. __________________________________
Exp. Date _________________ Sec. # _________ (required)
Signature _____________________________________

Registration Registration On Prior to July 17 or After July 17

Individual ___ $50 ___ $75
Couple ___ $75 ___ $100

Registration Total __________

All checks should be made payable to NANC.
There is a $30 cancellation fee.

Conference Hotel
$76 - $96
Country Inn & Suites 317- 876-0333
9797 N Michigan Rd
Indianapolis
To guarantee discount rates, identify yourself as being with NANC Conference.

Limited free housing is available on a first-come, first serve basis. Contact the NANC office for details: 317-337-9100

(Contributed by: Gary Fitts, WADNet Reader)

IF YOU ARE CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESSES, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE TWO STEPS:

Then

2) SUBSCRIBE to the WADNet Post by sending an email from your NEW email address
to wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

TO SUBMIT ARTICLES for WADNet Posts, send an email with the information to
wadneteditor@xxxxxxxxxxx by 7pm CST Sunday night.  WADNet Posts generally go
out on Monday and/or Tuesday evenings each week.  Special Postings will be made
when there is an urgent need and on a case-by-case basis.  Please contact the
WADNet Post Editor if you have any questions.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from the WADNet Post, send an email to
wadnetpost-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org for the latest information
and events.  Also, please visit our website at http://www.wi-deaf.org if you
wish to become a member of WAD.